I honestly love a good subscription box. Something to look forward to, something you can count on, new goodies…it just MAKES SENSE. They also make really great gifts! But, like with anything, subscriptions are not all created equal. Some are better than others, and some just aren’t worth the money. I’m here to break it down for you. Here are the top 10 best subscriptions I’ve tried!
- Ipsy: Super affordable. $12 for 5 beauty products! I love that you get a pretty little bag with each box, because I use them for all kinds of storage needs in my purse, diaper bag, beach bag, and in my bathroom! I think this is one of the best subscriptions for trying new products.
- Birchbox: I got this as a gift several years ago and then signed up to keep receiving it for a long time. It’s another great way to try new products! This one is almost exactly like Ipsy, for $15 a month.
- Billie Razor: Y’all already know. I LOVE this thing and I will never look back. Best shave I’ve ever had, a handle that is amazing, refills sent to you, etc. I mentioned this one in my worth the hype post last week!
- FabFitFun: Another one that I think is worth the hype! This is such a fun box to receive, and I love that it always has full-sized products. You pay $50, and most boxes have over $200 worth of goodies inside. Beauty, hair, home, jewelry, accessories…there are all kinds of things in this box, but I usually customize it to get more beauty products. I reviewed previous FabFitFun boxes in this post (fall) and this post (spring)!
- Stitch Fix: I got a couple pairs of pants for teaching from my Stitch Fix box years ago and I loved them so much. You can always customize your preferences, sizes, and styles easily. Clothes, shoes, bags and accessories, and jewelry options are available, and you get a surprise box of items you can purchase each month. I stopped getting the box because everything was too expensive for me to purchase, and I just couldn’t justify it anymore. Still, I really enjoyed my subscription while I had it!
- Fabletics: LOVE this subscription. All kinds of great finds, cute matching fitness outfits, sports bras, loungewear, you name it. The only downfall to this was that I felt like everything went out of stock so quickly as soon as all the new releases came out. I got so many great clothes from this subscription! I would love to do it again if our budget allowed it.
- Cloth & Paper: For all my fellow nerds and office supply lovers out there. I got this for my birthday a couple years ago, and I absolutely loved it. Whenever it was time for it to arrive, I got so excited with anticipation! Everything was high quality and beautiful. Choose from a stationery box, a pen box, or both! Here is a previous review I did of my Cloth & Paper subscription.
- TheraBox: I got this self care box as a gift for my friend Savannah’s birthday last year while the pandemic was in full force and we were all stuck at home, sheltering in place. Such a great idea for a subscription or a gift! We all need to practice better self care, if you ask me.
- GlobeIn: My siblings and I got this one for our mom a while back, and she loved it! This box is filled with unique, handmade and ethically made artisan goods from around the world. I love the idea! Lots of good items for the home in this box.
- Chewy: We get our dog food delivered monthly, and we have also done heartworm or flea/tick meds in the past, as well as Bruno’s insulin and syringes. I love that we can order a huge box of food, and I don’t have to lug it into a cart or out to my car and into the house. Chewy has a great reminders setup, and you can postpone or change your orders really easily and without fuss.
What are the best subscriptions you’ve tried? Which ones do you swear by? I know lots of people who receive HelloFresh boxes, wine of the month club or Winc for wine, and I’ve seen a lot of influencers do the KiwiCo boxes for their kids. Of course there’s BarkBox for dogs, but I didn’t realize there’s also a CatLadyBox! Love to see it.