This week has been a WHIRLWIND. We are heading back to school for teacher work days this week, and the students come next week! We have been in a different school building for 2 years while they have totally rebuilt and renovated our old school. All week, the teachers at my school have been unpacking, settling in, and organizing between meetings. It looks absolutely amazing – it definitely made things feel more real to see it in person. I’m sharing back to school supplies in this post with all of the things I’m imagining for my new home at school!
Here’s my empty classroom with all of my boxes, and a picture of the building I’m in:
I am excited to see it all when it’s “finished,” but it’s really overwhelming at the moment!
Favorite Back to School Supplies for Teachers
- Of course I love school & office supplies, and one of the most important supplies you can have is a great stash of pens. I’ve mentioned the Paper Mate InkJoy pens before, but I snagged a pack for the start of the school year so I can start fresh. My loyalty also lies with the OG Pilot G2 pens, and they have lots of great color choices (I’m interested in the neons!).
- I’ll use these pretty floral file folders with labels for any handouts students need a copy of. For stacks of paper that need to stay together, I love these folders with snaps in pink, blue, and green.
- This old school flip desk calendar is perfect so students always know what day it is…but they’ll still ask!
- Some little succulent magnets for the whiteboard. So cute!
- These jumbo paper clips are perfect for holding class records together. I always use them for my class sets of signed documents from the beginning of the semester.
- I’m loving these acrylic file boxes – I got 2 for my classroom! Target has a whole matching acrylic office set, but you gotta start small.
- Handheld printer for stickers, labels, lists, etc. There are so many ways you could use this – from organizing your classroom, to using for grouping students, posting QR codes, labeling items, etc.
- Touch control farmhouse lamp with 3 levels of brightness: The touch control on this lamp is easy and convenient. I love that there are 3 levels of brightness. It’s also convenient to have 2 USB ports and a regular outlet on the base. Makes it easy to charge your phone during the day if needed!
- Cute paper clip holder for your desk!
- A slim Keurig coffee maker: For those afternoon slumps!
Other back to school supplies I always like to stock up on for my room: Kleenex, feminine products, hand sanitizer, colorful dry erase markers, snacks, and composition notebooks. I always like to have whatever a student might need. What are your must-have items for your office or classroom? I hope all my teacher friends are doing okay out there!
As usual, any Amazon links might earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you if you buy directly from them.