Y’all know I love a good Amazon finds roundup. Random items, clothes, house gadgets, and accessories that can be at my door in 2 days? Sign me up! We got our last paychecks on May 31 and we won’t get paid again until August 31, so I may be waiting to purchase any of these items…but a girl can dream! I follow a few accounts on Instagram that have great Amazon finds, but these are all my own!
Here’s the roundup:
- Baby Foot Original Foot Peel: This isn’t a new amazon find, but I’ve never tried it before. My friend Emily swears by it! I need to find a time where I can wear shoes that cover my feet for a couple weeks while they peel. Gross, but satisfying.
- Heel socks: I’m really into these heel socks for between foot peels or for regular nightly use. What a great idea so your feet don’t get as hot, and you can wash/reuse these! Just add your cream and slip on the heel socks.
- Silicone dishes for pool, beach, picnics, etc.: I went down a rabbit hole with this. The Silipint Silicone Pint Glass is perfect for whatever type of drink your heart desires. I also love that you can buy lids for it! The bowl and kid cups would be perfect for Davis, and they have wine glasses so yours aren’t at risk of being broken.
- Cute desk accessories: You guys know I’m trying to get a cloffice going in the playroom (turning our closet into a small office space). I love this daily flip calendar with motivational quotes, small white planters with fake succulents, this phone/tablet stand, and this table lamp. Usually I prefer white and bright, but I’m kind of leaning towards a moody vibe for this tiny space. I’m thinking I’ll do some peel and stick wallpaper, but that’s all TBD. We haven’t even started the project yet!
- Kitchen storage and organization: I’m slowly trying to make our house more functional and minimalistic, but it takes time – and, of course, money! I love this corner shelf bamboo organizer. It would be great for a coffee corner, storage by the sink, bar items, cooking items and utensils, cookbooks and decor…you name it! I think it would also be great in a bathroom. This food container lid organizer is a must. We have so many lids that are always out of control. We also have a bunch of cutting boards because we’re constantly cutting food up for Davis, so an organizer like this would be helpful. It would also be good for pot/pan lids! Finally, we have a bunch of water bottles, but we use them all the time. An organizer for all the water bottles would be great to free up some space in our cabinet!
- Simple acrylic organizer that has so many uses. This listing is for a set of 2 and comes in clear, white, or blush pink. It’s for purses/wallets, but I can think of some other great ways to use this stand. You could do a charging station for electronics/tablets, use it as a desk organizer, use it in the kitchen…lots of possibilities.
- Crocs for women: I can’t help myself. I am loving these wedge slides. It feels weird, but i’m into it. My sister has these slip on sandals, and they’re so comfortable. Great for water activities, walking around the neighborhood, or running errands!
- 2 sided grooming brush for pets: I am SO INTRIGUED. We have a furminator brush, but all three of our dogs have thick fur and an undercoat. The dog hair is really impossible to manage. I spent way too long looking at these pictures and reviews. I think it seems worth a try! Has anyone out there used it? I’ll report back if we end up getting it for our dogs.
- Apple Watch bands: I’ve worn the band my Apple Watch came with since I bought it 2 years ago, but I have really wanted to jazz up my options recently. I love this leather strap with tons of color options. It would be great for everyday use and makes it seem more like a “normal” watch. This resin band is another great option for daily wear; I’m loving the white nougat color option. If you like a stretchy band, this one has great reviews and it comes in a pack of 3 different colors!
- Diamond Dazzle Stik: Another product I’ve heard of, but have never purchased. This would be great to keep in your purse for quick cleanings or if you had photos you wanted your ring to look great for. I usually clean my rings with a toothbrush and toothpaste, but I think this would be really convenient! Also loving the idea of these empty cuticle oil pens that you can fill up yourself. Doing my own nails, I’ve realized how important cuticle care is, but I’m terrible at remembering to use my oil, especially since it’s just in one place. With this pack of 5, I could keep one downstairs, in my purse, in my car, at school, etc.
That’s it for today’s roundup! I’ve added a few of these to my Amazon wish list! What Amazon finds are you currently loving? Let me know!
The links in this post are affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you click and buy directly from them. This comes at no extra cost to you. As always, all opinions are my own.